Approx Price: Rs 4,500 / Unit
Face Lift Thread is a new technique to remove wrinkles of the face, neck, up-lifting of flabby soft tissues, and creation of new facial contours. It is polypropylene thread with cogs on one or both sides, like a "fish Boone. It is bio compatible with human tissues and causes no reaction after implanted. The variously directed (convergent) cogs can fix the uplifted tissues in the required position after implanted. This is made from polypropylene, which is bio compatible with human tissues. It does not react with the tissues after implanted.
- Easy and quick to perform
- It is an outpatient operation
- Threads can be removed
- Is it Safe: This material is made from polypropylene, which is bio compatible with human tissues. It does not react with the tissues after implanted. Since invented by Russian in 1998 more than 100,000 patients have been treated with this technique worldwide, with no serious side effects reported.
- Can it be taken out: Yes. The threads can be removed. And if you want again, it can be implanted to your face at any time.
- Is it difficult and painful to implant: No. The operation is easy and quick to perform, only lasts for 10 to 20 minutes, and with minimal injury to the tissues. It is an outpatient operation and required little recovery.